Senior Mucho Stinko Senior Mucho Stinko

allright

Very simple animation, which just needs work. Not much people will understand this, I'm afraid. Good job though.

PainWake responds:

Thanks.

Tributes of Life Tributes of Life

Great

Liked the story, but the animation could use some work. Great music, and great use of colors. GReat job/

Clinpachi responds:

I for some reason didn't care as much about detail as i should have :) was my first actual submission to newgrounds so i gave myself room for less effort. Ty for the review~

Samus and Company Samus and Company

Not really a story

but.. Good sprite animation, it was quite a basic point of view .. I reccomend using something like a V cam or something. Try adding some action like explosions and stuff that would make it better i think. Great job.

PicosGhost responds:

It's JURIAN! What's up Mr. Music Himself? :) Thanks for your review. I know, I really had no story, and no plot line whatsoever. But I've managed to remedy that in my sequel, so you're in luck :) I've said this in earlier reviews, but this was submitted in '05. Back in '05, I really don't think there was a V-Cam. I don't think there was, but I could be wrong, I don't know. But I searched all over for something like V-Cam, and I found absolutamente nada. I'll definitely do as you asked, because... you're all asking for the same thing! I'll give my viewers what they deserve :)

Thanks for your review. If you ever have any other suggestions, PM me with them or maybe even some advice! I look forward to reviewing more of your music, and you reviewing more of my flashes. :).

Yours,
'Ghost

Goat Trip Goat Trip

Nice and very original

Some of the animation could use some work, but everything else was great. I liked the different texture and the goat=P. Good job

Noodle responds:

Thank MorrowDays for the texture inspirations.
And yes, the almight goat is amazing :D

News Reporter IV News Reporter IV

Liked it

It was nice and funny with yet again good VA, the graphics looked good too, so not much complaints. Good job

Murray responds:

Thanks. :)

From Life to Death From Life to Death

Simple yet effective

GReat animation whit great music, which suited the animatio great. I liked the use of colors cause it made it so basic and so beautifull, it takes a bit too long to get like stared whit animation so, try animating some more. Great job

ReklessCreati0n responds:

Thanks, the lack of animation was the style I choose to go with. but thanks for the review!

Love You Love You

Good job.

Liked what you did, didn't really get the plot. The sound is good too. Didn't really get it but the animation were good.

Lambinvoker responds:

Thanks for the review.
Just about everyone has said that they don't understand the plot. Quite simply put, it is supposed to be cryptic. Even I don't understand it, because it was entirely based on a dream that I had.

The Halloweenator The Halloweenator

Good job

As WB said the conversation is quite slow, but still funny. The animation on the kids is great, and the big guy was good too. I liked the way this started. Great job.

Lambinvoker responds:

Thanks for the review.
Actually I felt the animation on the children was really lacking; all they did was bob their heads when they talked.

Andersson's Birthday Andersson's Birthday

Nice

it was nice and funny,, with some good graphics and such. With good VA too. Good job.

Murray responds:

Thanks. :)

I Hate Snowmen I Hate Snowmen

Good short

what do you think about the idea for a snowmen collab? I would like it. the animation style was simple but very effective and everything was real funny. Good job.

Noodle responds:

Funny thing you should ask, this was originally going to be a collab.
I wanted to host my collab, and I thought, "wouldn't be cool if people made videos of them killing snowmen?"
But I realized I had enough to make my own full length movie. So instead of sharing my idea, I horded it to myself like a greedy man, and made it solo.